Nothing tastes better on a hot day than a cup of iced tea! If you're looking for something sweet, refreshing, hydrating and easy to make, then this guide is made specifically for you!
Without further ado..
Preparation time: 3-5 minutes
- Flavoured Tea
- Boiling Water
- Ice Cubes
- Fruit (Optional) - Raspberries, Strawberries, Blackberries. Frozen works great too!
Step by step:
- Put 1 teabag of flavoured tea in a cup
- Cover the tea with hot water
- Let it brew for 3-5 minutes
- Top up with cold water
- Add ice cubes
- Add some delicious fruit to boost the flavour
Et Voila. Making Iced Tea is as easy as 1, 2, 3... 4, 5 and 6!
If you're looking for some delicious flavoured tea to make iced tea with, search no more! at Teapsy we have a wide range of quirky, unique flavoured teas you will fall in love with!